Google
 

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Practical experience with Nokia Maps

Yesterday I walked around the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. I started in the west end at Ocean Beach, and wanted to walk through the park to find the Japanese Tea House.

I thought it would be easy, and that there would be a lot of signs showing where to go for this and that. But there wasn't.

The solution (probably not very surprising) was Nokia Maps on my notorious N95.

Not only did it help me find my way through the Golden Gate Park, it also gave me the exact location of the Japanese Tea House, as well as their museum of modern art, botanical garden and more.

And yes, it worked like a charm, without buying either navigation nor local city guides.

Nice! :-)



technorati tags:, , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.