Google
 

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More tools for JavaFX

If you are looking into JavaFX, you have probably seen the JavaFX Pad.

But other tools exist. Netbeans 6.0 M9 supports JavaFX (Script), after a quick update in the update center. And last week JFXBuilder appeared.
JFXBuilder seems interesting, not least because of it being brand new, but also because it claims to be "the first JavaFX graphical editor", which just might be right.

You boot it up simply using Java Web Start. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to run on Ubuntu using Java 6u1. But JFXBuilder is not surprisingly still a work in progress, so I hope it'll work soon.

Otherwise I'll try it from my Windows box, take a few screendumps, and let you know what I feel about it.

If any of you've tried it out, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.