Google
 

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

General note on language..

Hmm.. I'm starting to have more visitors from outside of Denmark, than inside. And actually from all over the world!

Thank you guys, for showing interest. I'll honor it by shifting the preferred language on my blog to english. Sorry to you all danish readers, and welcome global readers! :)

If you danes still want a danish blog, I'll create a sub-blog in danish. Please let me know if I should do so, by commenting on this entry!

Thanks.

The next couple of days I will be focusing on Java related content, because of me attending JavaOne in San Francisco ;)

More news soon!

technorati tags:, ,

2 comments:

  1. Dude,

    How about changing your feed settings so that you have full content in the feed?

    Looking forward to reading about your view on the JavaOne announcements!

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, good idea. Consider it done ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.