Google
 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nokia N95 as a music player

Now I've been using my N95 for about 4 weeks or so.

The feature which I've been using the least, is possibly the music player function, the reason being the lack of music stored on the device ;)

But today - when developing - I put some of my favorite tunes onto it, and used the standard delivered headset.

I used the built-in equalizer, to boost the bass. After that, the device actually sounds really, really nice with a minimum of noise, smooth sound and clear, crispy tonal reproduction of voices, instruments, high-hats etc.

If N95 is only to be used as a music player (besides a phone that is), it is too bulky, and it seems a little bit silly that the output for the headphones is at the side of the device. But if you - as I - are using it as a "pocket size computer", the music player is about perfect.

It's way of organizing the tunes in playlists, albums, artists, genrers and composers works like a charm, and is quite fast as well.

Who needs an iPod? The ones without a N95? Or consider the N95 instead ;)

technorati tags:, , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.