Google
 

Monday, August 27, 2007

ActiveRecord-JDBC 0.5 released

As if it wasn't enough already with the announcement of JRuby 1.0.1, the guys behind ActiveRecord-JDBC have released version 0.5.

I haven't had the opportunity to try it out myself yet, but will do that in a short while - but the support for HSQL, MS SQLServer, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Derby has been updated. I hope this means that I will now be able to use JRuby with MS SQL Server (not that I'm particularly fond of that DBMS, but many danish Enterprises use it..).

UPDATED: Thomas Enebo's announcement has more detailed information on how to use the new version:
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ThomasEEnebo?id=36


technorati tags:, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.