Google
 

Monday, July 23, 2007

My N95 keeps rebooting!!

Last week I got the time to investigate why my N95 often reboots when somebody calls me. It's been doing it always, but to begin with only occasionally.

A couple of days ago I deinstalled any third party software I've ever installed on it, and it kept on doing it. The reason for me to do this now is that it now reboots itself almost every time somebody calls me.. Argh!

Well, I backed it up, reset it to factory settings, took out my SD card, and gave it to my reseller to have him fix it. He borrowed me a Nokia 3130, which I'll have to cope with for about 2 weeks... Bummer!

Has anyone else out there experienced the same kind of reboot-trouble?


technorati tags:, , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Could it be that you accidentally press ctrl+alt+del when you put the phone to the ear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for your post. I am having the sampe problems with mym N95 and its only 2wks old. Did you get the problems fixed? Why does it do that? Did it happen again after the repair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't really know why it did it. But yes - the issue disappeared after the update! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my N95 does the same, even after it was sent off for repair.
    Games,answering phone calls, using GPS, 3G browsing or wifi browsing, it'll just locksup and reboots,

    everything came back ok, battery ok, already had the latest firmware. i almost want my money back
    the only this it doesnt lookup on is MP3's...oh goodie a $999 1gb MP3 player

    ReplyDelete
  5. My N72 gets stuck and then reboots how much did u pay to get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a nokia n95 8gb with the latest firmware V31.0.015 07-11-08.it restarts every time i slide it down.HELP

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe like everything its been designed to stuff up so u buy a new one isnt that what everyones doing, my nokia 95 has just started doing the same its not the battery as i have a mate who has one too n i borrowed his battery, im getting pissed off so whoever finds the problem and a fix pls tell

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.