Google
 

Monday, September 8, 2008

iPhone 3G and heavy rain

Woopsie! A couple of days ago I came home from the grocery store, and put my iPhone (3G) away outside, just while emptying the car. After doing this I forgot all about the phone, and after a short while it began to rain. Heavily.

It rained for about 30-40 minutes. After another 30 minutes I went out, and saw the iPhone facing up, covered with large drops of water.. :-[

I thought to myself "stupid, stupid, stupid". I went inside, dryed the phone. I couldn't see any visual damage (water/moisture behind the display glass, water inside the speaker, the home button etc.). I turned it on, and everything worked like a charm.

Now after a couple of days of use, I can say that absolutely nothing went wrong with the phone. It is absolutely as before the 30-minutes-of-heavy-rain-facing-up-test.

Well built Apple! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I look forward into hearing your comments/oppinions.